Most diet plans ask you to load up of fruits and vegetables in the most nutritious forms- raw or juiced! While fruit juices are extremely popular, few versatile vegetables like carrots are also juiced up and recommended to be consumed on a regular basis. Carrots are often thought to be available only in orange color but in reality, they come in many colors. The primary reason for the orange color of carrots is the presence of antioxidants called carotenoids. Carrots contain a high percentage of beta-carotene which is a precursor of vitamin A. Carrots benefits us incase of vitamin consumption. Though carrots are widely used in cooking in curries, gravies, salads, stir fry, in pasta and noodles, in coleslaw and also in desserts like carrot cake, gajar ka halwa, they are also juiced up into carrot juice which is more healthy than eating one carrot a day.
Carrot Juice Nutrition
Well, logically, carrot juice contains the same nutrients that are present in carrots. But, since a glass of carrot juice is often made from 3-4 carrots, the number of nutrients increases in the one glass consumed.
Want to know how drinking a glass of carrot juice daily affects your health? Read on.
Carrot Juice Health Benefits
- Good for your eyes-
- Carrots benefits eyes and protect eye health. As mentioned earlier, they are a rich source of beta-carotene and vitamin A, both of which are essential for the healthy functioning of the eyes. Vitamin A is said to protect the eye from many aging-related disorders. Therefore, it is necessary to consume raw carrots or a glass of carrot juice daily. For good eye, sight Carrots benefits us.
- Prevents heart and cardiovascular diseases-
- Carrot juice is loaded with antioxidants and fiber, both of which are absolutely essential to maintain a healthy heart. The fiber in carrots helps to remove plaque from the arteries and maintains healthy blood circulation.
- Boosts Immunity-
- Carrots and therefore carrot juice, are rich in antioxidants which help boost immunity and fight infections.
- Help reduce cholesterol–
- Carrots are rich in potassium which helps to regulate blood cholesterol levels. Drinking a glass of carrot juice is very beneficial for individuals whose cholesterol levels fluctuate rapidly.
- Helps wound healing-
- Carrots contain a good amount of vitamin C which hastens wound healing. Carrots also contain vitamin K which aids in blood clotting and therefore, prevents blood loss. Both these together cause rapid wound healing.
- Detox agent-
- Like many other liquids that are recommended as detox agents to cleanse and purify the liver, carrot juice is on top of the list. Due to its antioxidant and fiber content, carrot juice helps eliminate harmful toxins and harmful bile from the body.
Apart from these health benefits, carrots also help relieve bloating, act as a diuretic, promote and protect oral health, and are excellent sources of nutrients for prenatal and postnatal care. Due to the high antioxidant levels, carrot juice is also known to keep cancer away. In this way, carrots benefits are unlimited for a human body. Therefore we should consume carrot juice whenever we feel like drinking something.
Next time you fancy a drink, try out a glass of tasty carrot juice which will immediately make you feel refreshed and energized.
- Chocolate Orange Kick Rs.810.00
- Chocolate Strawberry Surprise Rs.810.00
- RINE Nutrition Bars | Sugarfree Energy Bar| 6 assorted Granola bars| 2 Peanut Butter protein bars, 2 blueberry fruit bars | 2 strawberry cereal bars | 6 *50 g ( 6 pack box) Rs.360.00
- RINE Nutrition Bars | 100% Tasty Peanut Butter Energy bars | Sugarfree Healthy Snacks | Zero Artificial Preservatives | 6 granola bars *50 g each ( 6 pack box) Rs.360.00
- RINE Nutrition Bars | Nuts & Strawberry Energy bars | Sugarfree healthy snacks | 6 granola bars *50 g each ( 6 pack box) Rs.360.00